The report aims to offers a thorough outlook of the Stationary Emissions Control Market based on various key elements, such as market drivers, limitations, threats, restraining factors, and growth prospects. The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Stationary Emissions Control Market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline
The global stationary emissions control market size was USD 42.06 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Stringent emission control regulations and rapid industrialization and urbanization are key factors driving market revenue growth. Automotive and industrial emissions are increasing rapidly due to on-road and off-road emission sources, which in turn, is leading to air pollution and other environmental issues.
End-use companies operating in various countries are implementing strategies, such as rapid adoption of catalytic converters, among others. In addition, governments in emerging economies are implementing stringent emission regulations, which are mandating use of lighter, faster, and low-consumption vehicles, thereby rising demand for stationary emissions control systems.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1558
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies in the global market report include Johnson Matthey, BASF SE, Umicore, Tenneco Inc., Heraeus Holding, Clariant, CDTi Advanced Materials Inc., Cummins Inc., Bosal, and Cormetech.
Highlights from the Report
- The honeycomb catalyst segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Rising demand for honeycomb catalysts can be primarily attributed to their ability to control air pollution in end-use industries. In addition, production innovations and strategic partnerships aimed at manufacturing products of highest standards is another key factor driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Honeycomb catalyst incorporates features, such as high specific area, high activity, variable pitch, and a wide area of applications, including coal-fired power plants, and cement manufacturing, among others. Market companies operating in various countries are significantly investing in incorporating their products from resisting to poisoning by sulfur, which is also driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The air-injection system segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Increasing focus on achieving emission requirements in the automotive industry is a major factor driving revenue growth of this segment in various countries. Air injection is a technology used by automakers to reduce exhaust emissions that includes injecting air into each exhaust port of an engine, where it mixes with hot exhaust and oxidizes Hydrocarbons (HC) and Carbon Monoxide (CO).
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1558
The report studies the historical data of the Stationary Emissions Control Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global stationary emissions control market based on catalyst type, system, and region:
· Catalyst Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Honeycomb Catalyst
- Plate Catalyst
- Corrugated Catalyst
· System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Air-Injection System
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) System
The complete regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1558
Key Points of Stationary Emissions Control Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Stationary Emissions Control market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Stationary Emissions Control market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Stationary Emissions Control market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Intelligent Lighting Control Market
Smart Irrigation Market
High Speed Camera Market
Smart Grid Market
Video Surveillance Market
Photoacoustic Imaging Market
3D Printing Plastic Market
Solar Led Street Lighting Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights